Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Money in a Whoosh


There are a lot of ways to send and receive money online. But there are also a lot of scams occupying the cyberspace. You can hardly trust and even hardly try to use money transfers online since we are talking about "money" here. Additionally, selecting the lower or lowest transaction charge is a factor.

Here's a thing, it was my first time to receive my paycheck from my part-time job employer using xoom. All I can say is xoom processes the money transfer fast and with no hassle even though they have a low and reasonable service fee.

Here's the screen-shot of my transaction from xoom.


If you are looking for another convenient way to send money and let the recipient receive it either by delivery to home/office or by depositing to his/her bank account, you better try xoom. You'll never worry sending money even on holidays!

No comments:


Custom Search