Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mareng Kayod Parang Si Daimos Din

The Philippine literature is rich with a plethora of memorable characters, heroes, heroine and even villains. Who would not recognize Kapitan Pinoy, Kapitan Bilang, Pulgaso, Pupung, Dodeng Daga (as insisted by my benefactor), Yosi Kadiri (again as insisted by my benefactor and her unexplainable fondness of TV mascots), and others who graced the pages of our "komiks", children's books, radio and TV shows. Now, another character is worming her way into the Philippine household, powered by the financial and corporate backing of Philippines’ biggest electric company – Meralco. Nothing can stand in the way of… Mareng Kayod!






Oh wait, don’t forget Michelin! My favorite tire Mascot who reminds me of my hubby!

No comments:


Custom Search