Friday, July 17, 2009

Brakes Broke Up

Just when you shuffle game cards, nobody knows who will be your next teammates and which will be your next team. Brace yourself! (it doesn't matter though) It's another team reshuffling in a blow!


Though I normally converse to the carefully selected individuals (haha), there's something I would miss from the whole team.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Brakes' Notes, I know there's something special in our line-up :) Thanks for the laughs, under wraps, and your raps Noel R. Bautista! (He wanted me to mention his full name! arrrgh!) Thanks for the coke, under wraps again, and your shared stories ate Myds!

*sniff* *sniff*

2 comments:

- maida - said...

will surely miss you, twinks...

*sniff* *sniff*

zerojails said...

I will miss you too guys, T_T


Custom Search