Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sober


It's been a year since I'm away from my family, hometown, my room, rubber swing, pancit bato, friends, my music cds, spending the late afternoon in my mom's mini garden, watering her almost malnourished plants (whew, we somehow saved them before they totally died/dried), hilarious talks while having a meal cooked by my mother, asking my siblings to do a simple errand and many more.

Is it obvious that I miss relaxing and going home?

Of course, I will never forget you bad times, or say even worse times.

When you are not contented to see that a person is happy, one day you'll make sure you bring in trouble.

Now I personally learned and understand that what you see on television, what other people experienced, what is happening in the world will somehow or someday affect anybody and even me.


And when you are already in that situation, it's up to you how to solve or get away from it. But it's better and the right thing to solve it though it seems hard.

We are experiencing economy crisis in our country and we only do well for a moment. Hard life is in the mainstream. What more if a powerful nation that we are workin at, associated with, income source of your co-workers to support their old parents, allowance for their siblings, niece or other relatives, foundation for a stable employment, the start to build future plans, and so on is not out of harm's way and is now affected in the financial system.


Sometimes, you can hardly give a smile to everything though you know that there is always a reason to feel good.

But don't fail to remember some pieces of advice in life.

Alternatively, not all people that smile at you mean their smile, anyway.


Just pondering... It has really been a long year in my life after all.

No comments:


Custom Search