Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankies!



myspace layouts


Thanks to this very hectic day, of which I arrived at the office 5 minutes late in the morning, meaning, that late will be deducted to my salary in the next payroll…

Thanks to the non-stop changing of instructions for our task, every two hours or anytime the higher ups decided to...

Thanks to this urgent situation that I needed to go home for an errand but likewise badly needed to stay in the office for a rush company project. Thus, roughly required me to go home after office hours but necessarily needed to go back to the office, imagine the traffic jam alone, very taxing…

Thanks to the jeep I rode back home. It was a safe ride at 11:00 pm and the driver drove at the right speed…

Thanks to 7-11 for staying open for 24 hours, I can eat anytime I didn’t expect I would have my meal.

Thanks to my bed, a very conducive sleeping spot, I woke up the next day already…

These all happened on this day...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:


Custom Search