Monday, November 24, 2008

The Escapades in Chronological Order


After werk, just in time to travel.

Let's get it on!

Ei, smile, we're just two and a half hours away from the villa.

The kwentuhan-posing blues... and we didn't rent the bus, other passengers were on the other side, we didn't even care about them haha.

Four out of six girls in the team had their period, that included me! I didn't even bring large towel with me. And the following photos can tell what happened next...

Kotex girl number 1, fire away!

Modess girl number 2, you're caught!

You see the pool?? It's waiting for you...

Too cold! Needed to change clothes and n*pkin asap.

EMO time!

Half in pool, half on land.

Can't swim, so pose!

Kinda bridal shower, hmmm must be...

I thought we're winning!

A brake disc, the slotted one, that is. Just see in your mind's eye please.

Octupus? Oh yeah, we lose!

Take a look at some of our foods. Others were on the other table.

Quick chitchat while reheating.

Eating time again, our tummies were really full.

Double check the things guys and get some leftovers.

I dreamed of having a photo of myself jumping. Am I that heavy? Or because I was wearing maong pants? *confused*

No comments:


Custom Search