Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Debutants



From left: Me, Rach, Lash

Taken when we were 18 years old (2004), this photo reminds me of the long-time friendship we had. Take note, this was the first and last glamour shot we had until now.

Rach (the sidekick) was my classmate from grade 5 to high school. I usually bother (or masahol pa sa bother) her when my Mom scolded me during elementary and high school years. Her house is just a walk away from ours. She loves "gimik" and anything related to it especially during college times.

Lash (the berdugo) became my classmate from first to third year high school. Her place is nearer to our house so when I want to buy "chichiria", calamansi or oishi, their sari-sari store is very accessible.



We were roommates in our entire college life. That means, we already squeezed someone's toothpaste when one was away, got one's sachet of conditioner when in need, loaned P5 just to buy isaw, borrowed clothes hanger, helped each other think of "palusot" when one went home too late or after curfew hours, and many more kalokohan.

No comments:


Custom Search