Friday, July 4, 2008

The Author - Ang Muchas Grasas


My Nicknames:

Nickie (because I like Nick Carter, I also used this as my code name during our xmas exchange gift in high school)
Bhabz (they called me during 4th year hiskul)
Porky (during high school again, basta anything related to cute pigs hehehe)
La Porky (Rach used to call me in the boarding house when we were in college)
Tinkywinky (Lash named me)
Mayor (as in ung Mayor in jail, because sometimes they gave me massage when we were in the boarding house hehe)
Tabs (my very amiable and incredibly good-hearted officemates called me this way)
My Humps (still christened by my officemates)
Twinks (normally, this is what most people call me)

and the greatest of them all ...

Labster (the never fading partner of Labsky)


My Lines:

"Will our Professor going to scold me? I'm afraid he/she will fail me. Hala! I'm too nervous. It's OK with Ma'am, isn't it? Do you think it's nothing to her?"
In short, I'm paranoid. And as they say, just say "yes" to me when I started to ask you as I will not stop bothering you when paranoia strikes me.

"Uy, libre mo ko nun, para P5 lang naman ah!"
In short, you know...

"Hay naku, nakakainis siya. Basta"
In short, mahilig ako magmental war hehehe.

"Nakakaantok..."
In short, sometimes I experience insomnia or I'm just busy making scrapbook and doing other stuff.

"How much? Twenty pesos? Can you sell it to me for only P12? Please Manong, ha? Ha? Yey, thank you."
In short, I like to argue during trimming down of prices. But I somehow lessen this "tawaran" syndrome of mine. I do not ask to cut the price of someone who sells eggs of pugo, boiled peanuts, corn, and anything sold with too much effort and backbreaking pilgrimage of Manong and Manang. To some extent, my conscience works. But in Divisoria, market, and anywhere I'm pretty sure I will go for "tawad" portion.

"I pity Manong, it will be a long trip but he needs to stand up all along. Why doesn't he just take a rest in their house. He's already old. Did you see Manang? She seems so exhausted and needs some sleep but still selling newspaper despite the rain. She will get soaked.
In short, I'm compassionate. Promise.

Favorite Foods:

In no particular order, minsan kasi parang lahat sila number 1 sa panlasa ko hehehe.



Mami
Goto
Siomai
Lasagña
Spaghetti with lots of cheese. Did I say lots of cheese?
Pizza (Lovella)
Nova
Mais (Corn Kernel in can ng Del Monte or ung nilagang mais na sawsaw sa asin)
Pansit Bato (of Bicol)
Pansit Hab-hab (Quezon Province)
Pansit Canton
Pork Cordon Bleu
Kare-kare
Nilagang Itlog
Bacon
Leche Flan
Yakult
Cheese Bread
Crab n' Corn Soup

No comments:


Custom Search