Monday, March 16, 2009

I Found the Zenith

I never had the complete album collection of U2 but I do like the Irish band.

I only have copies of several tracks from different albums.

When I got U2's No Line on the Horizon album earlier this March, I found time listening to it and OMG I love the tracks.

The songs are so expressive, I can even relate to the mood of every track. Honestly, some make me feel bubbly while the rest are heartrending. Although some are a bit murky, listening to those music still mesmerizes me.

Now I know why the album's set-up is like that. The band initially aimed to release Daylight and Darkness which are two extended plays but later mixed the songs into one album.


While playing:

No Line on the Horizon -- I feel it's nice to wake up in the morning, super early or not. I believe I can do a lot in a day with so much energy.

Magnificent -- The guitar intro makes my head move up and down. I also like the oh woah... oh..... only love.... part.

Moment of Surrender -- Everything is so smooth. It's my most favorite track in the album.

Unknown Caller -- It's like 2-4 in the afternoon. The "... reboot yourself, you're free to go..." lyrics onward is forceful.

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight -- This line actually makes me say/sing it every time it's playing in my music player.

Get on Your Boots -- I like the lemme (in) the sound, lemme (in) the sound, lemme (in) the sound sound sound. Did I say the lyrics right?

Stand Up Comedy -- Stand up for your love and the rest part of the song will definitely make me sing with Bono in concert. TV concert, that is. Live concert, anyone?

Fez – Being Born -- The first part sounds a bit mysterious and it's like evening to me. It also has the lemme (in) the sound chant. After the intro, it becomes dynamic.

White as Snow -- This song will be in my playlist during my depressing days. It touches me and adds sad emotion if I feel like being EMO for a day.

Breathe -- What else, hmm well, the song is good. Did they use violin here? I like that part with the drum.

Cedars of Lebanon -- It's like I'm on a trip.

No comments:


Custom Search