Monday, January 12, 2009

Me Favorito

There are stuff that get to be obsolete or simply halted their production. As far as I can remember, some of those I wish never closed their production and which I experienced taking or using were:

brand of soap that I'm sparingly using, I only have one last box of it now huhu;
Maggi cup noodles, the noodles that were ready to eat after 3-5 minutes in mug with boiled water;
the original version of Vaseline lotion;
my celphone hahaha;
five peso bill, you seemed to have lots of money when your one hundred peso bill is converted into its equivalent five peso bills;
can I include unlimited rice in some eateries here?

Thank u Lucky Me! The instant sopas is still out in the market. I thought it was halted too. Then I found out that you just changed the design of the package hehe.


I love this instant sopas and I mix evaporated milk to it, yumm, that tastes like real home made sopas.

No comments:


Custom Search