Monday, August 11, 2008

Is it really time to be a big girl now?






Maybe I'm starting to believe what I read in the magazine 5 years ago that no one can change the distinct attitude of an individual. It will remain there forever.
Additionally, it is a foolish thing to think that as time passes by, one can turn someone into the way he or she wanted that person to be.



My mom always says I'm very playful regardless of my age. Well, it's good to feel young at heart. Sometimes I am forgetting that I'm in my early 20's already and I need to "somehow" act maturely.



Hey, it feels good to burp with sound, laugh all you want, eat the way you wanted to, cry for whatever reason, and converse with others without noticing that your voice becomes a little bit louder. Of course, all of these must be in proper situations.



Though I admit of my childishness, would you believe that I became a college professor two weeks after I graduated in college? Yes you read it right.



You might think if I acted like a real serious professor huh. Well, I did! Hahaha. Ask my past students and even those who failed in my subject. Hope you guys studied harder after I gave you failing grades.

No comments:


Custom Search